How to install exodus on kodi in 2018: Exodus is the best kodi addon for Live movie & TV shows and it was developed by the cold fire developers and now a days exodus is being updated by the group of independent developers and they are making sure that the latest version of the exodus is bug free.
How to install exodus on kodi in 2018
Now let’s not talk more about the exodus addon of kodi because you already know about it and all you want right now is How to install exodus on kodi, isn’t it?
Follow these simple steps to install exodus on kodi.
So, Let’s begin:
How to Install Exodus on Kodi Jarvis:
- Open kodi & go to System or Setting > File Manager > Add Source > Select None.
- Type following command http://incursion.kodi.expert/ and then simply select Done.
- And now name it incu.
- Now go back to home screen again and then simply go to system or setting & select Install from zip file and select incu and then incursion.repository-x.x.x.zip and then simply wait for the addon enabled notification.
- Now select Install from Repository then Incursion Repository then Video addons then Incursion and finally install.
- Now grab a popcorn and Wait for Add-on installed notification!
- Finally Incursion is now installed!
Now, How to Install Exodus on Kodi Krypton:
Well, If you are installing some addons from the outside for the very first time then the kodi by default has unknown sources disabled.
If you already have enabled this then you are good to go to install exodus on kodi!
else follow these steps to enable unknown sources in kodi.
Open kodi and then go to settings:
And then select SYSTEM SETTING:
And Select ADD-ONS
Now simply turn on Unknown Sources:
And now a warning will appear that if you enable this then you will lose data, you will lose that and bla bla bla…
Simply click YES!
We have successfully enabled unknown sources for kodi.
Stay with me!!!
Now simply follow these steps to install exodus on kodi!
- Go to settings > File Manager > Add Source > None and now type following command http://incursion.kodi.expert/ and select OK. and name it inc.
- Now go to the home screen and select Add-on from left hand menu and click on browse and then select Install from ZIP file and select inc and select incursion.repository-x.x.x.zip and then wait for Add-on enabled notification!
- Now again Install from Repository > Incursion Repository > Video addons > Incursion and then finally Install!
And wait for the Add-on Installed notification!!!
Now you have successfully installed the exodus on kodi and if you have any questions about the same then feel free to ask!
Have fun watching movies and sports!