In this tutorial you will learn how you can easily install & watch Terrarium TV on Fire Stick! If you are looking for an alternative of the kodi then Terrarium TV can be called one good alternative! Just like Kodi on Fire Stick you can also install Terrarium TV on fire stick!
Terrarium TV was basically released for the android smartphones only but now a days you can install and have fun via Terrarium TV on another android devices as well.
Install & Watch Terrarium TV on Fire Stick
There are 3 ways to install Terrarium TV on Fire Stick and let’s have a look at them step by step
1 Terrarium TV on Fire Stick Via Apps2fire
If you want to quick install Terrarium TV on Fire Stick then this is the easiest method! All you need is Apps2fire App in your android smartphone and if you aren’t having it in your android smartphone then there is no point in following this article!
If you are having Apps2fire on your android smartphone then follow these steps to install Terrarium TV on Fire Stick!
1. Before we start anything we need to enable Apps from unknown sources & ADB debugging on your fire stick device. You can do it via Settings > System / device & > Developer Option.
2. We need the IP Address of your Fire Stick device, so how to get it? simple Go to Settings > System/Device > About and then Network, Now you got it, you got the IP Address of your fire stick device which is wrote on the right side, Please take a note of your IP address we will be needing it!
3. Now you have to download the Terrarium TV APK on your android smartphone and if you aren’t having one right now! Click here to download.
4. Now as we discussed before we will be needing Apps2Fire app on android smartphone and if you aren’t having one right now then simply go to the google play store and then Search Apps2Fire and download & install it!
5. Now open the Apps2fire on your smartphone and then simply go to the setup and add the IP address of the fire stick and then simply hit save.
6. Now simply go to the local apps in your Apps2fire app and then look for Terrarium TV app and then simply install it and once you install it it will start uploading Terrarium TV app on your Fire stick device!
Now you have successfully installed Terrarium TV app on your fire stick device & If you have any question about Terrarium TV app on Fire stick then feel free to ask!
2 How to Install Terrarium TV on FireStick via ES File Explorer
As we will be installing the apps from the unknown sources, we have to enable “Allow apps from unknown sources” right?
By default its already disabled and we must enable it just follow the simple steps to enable “Allow apps from unknown sources“.
Go to Settings > System/Device > Developer Options and simply enable it, Now we have done it!
Now let’s move forward!
1. Now open the search option and then look for “ES File Explorer App” by typing it and then simply select the app from the search result and simply install it!
2. Now simply open the ES File Explorer App and then navigate to the Tools > Download Manager > + New
3. Now one message box will pop up simply add the few details on that box and then simply hit download.
4. When the download completes Open the file and then simply click install to Terrarium TV on FireStick!
Now you have successfully installed Terrarium TV on FireStick, simple as that, isn’t it ?
3. Installing Terrarium TV on FireStick with the help of downloader app
Installing Terrarium TV on FireStick is a piece of cake with the help of this method and its quit similar to that ES file explorer and its more easier as well.
1 Again go to the Setting > System / Device > and turn on “Allow apps from unknown sources” enable it.
2 Go to the Fire stick main menu and then simply type downloader in search box open the downloader app and install it!
3 Now open the downloader app and now add this URL and then simply hit go!
4 Now the download of Terrarium TV on FireStick will began, Simply install it!
Now you have successfully installed Terrarium TV on FireStick!
Now if you have any questions about the Terrarium TV on FireStick then feel free to ask!